Click Click NOW

Friday, November 26, 2010

A letter from Mom and Dad


My Child
When I get old,
I hope you understand
and have patience with me.
In case I break a plate
or spill soup on the table because
Im loosing my eyesight.

I hope you dont yell at me

Older people are sensitive
always having selfpity when you yell
When my hearing gets worse
and I cant hear what you're saying
I hope you dont call me "Deaf!"
please repeat what you said or
write it down.

Im sorry, my child
... Im getting older.
When my knees get weaker
I hope you have the patience to
help me get up

Like how i used to help you while you
were little,
Learning how to walk
Please bear with me
when i keep repeating myself
like a broken record,

I hope you just keep listening to me
Please dont make fun of me
or
get sick of listening to me

Do you remember when you were little?

and you wanted a ballon?
You repeated yourself over and over
until you got what you wanted

... Please also pardon my smell
I smell like an old person
Please dont force me to shower
My body is weak..
Old people get sick easily when they're cold
I hope i dont gross you out

Do you remember when you were little?
I used to chase you around
because you didnt want to shower
I hope you can be patience with me
When Im always cranky
Its all part of getting old.
You'll understand when you're older

And if you have spare time
I hope we can talk

Even for a few minutes
Im always all by myself all the time
and have no one to talk to
I know you're busy with work
Even if you're not interested in my stories
please have time for me

Do you remember when you were little?
I used to listen to your stories
about your teddy bear.

When the time comes
and I get ill and bedridden
I hope you have the patience to
take care of me.

IM SORY
if  i accidently wet the bed
or make a mess
I hope you have the patience to
take care of me during the last
few moments of my life..

Im not going to last much longer, anyway..
when the time of my death comes
I hope you hold my hand
and give me the strength to face death.

And dont worry..
when I finally meet our Creator
I will whisper to Him
to BLESS you
Because you loved
Your Mom and Dad.

Thank you so much for your care

We love you.
With much love.
MOM & DAD




mak!...abah!!!!   :'-(

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CLICK CLICK CLICK